THAT HELP YOU GET MORE DONE.
Mark Larkham, the supercar legend turned farmer, shares his top 10 Polaris Genuine Accessories, which he uses on a daily basis on his farm. Check out the video and find out more about the top accessories that help you get more done.
With Polaris Genuine Accessories, you work smarter not harder. See the full TOP TEN here and found out a bit more about each accessory further below:
#1 THE CABIN
The cabin will keep the rain and the dust outside while giving you plenty more comfort.
It is made up of 3 components:
1. a roof
2. a windscreen
3. a rear panel
You can find various roof, windscreen and rear panel options, which ever suit your needs best. Larko favourites include the lightweight poly roof and the pop-up windscreen, which allows for both nice airflow and easy access for a spray wand or a spotlight, and it is great for hunting too.
#2 50MM TOW BALL AND HITCH
The 50mm tow ball and hitch are the same size as on your car and built to haul. This is an absolute no-brainer to get more done.
#3 360 DEGREE BEACON WORK LIGHT
The 360 Degree Beacon Work Light helps you get more done, also when the sun goes down and tucks away neatly when you don’t need it.
#4 FRONT BUMPER
If branches, cattle or anything else in your way, protect your SxS. This comes in various models to make sure to offer you one that suits your needs.
#5 LOCK & RIDE CARGOMAX SYSTEM
The Cargomax system helps you utilise the Polaris SxS class-leading carrying and load capacity to the full. From square hay bales to camping kit – this will help you to carry more. It’s easy to install with the Lock’n’Ride system.
#6 DRIVING LIGHT
In the Aussie Bush, forward-facing light is everything. Install a bright Driving Light to see more, stay safe and get more done.
#7 LOCK & RIDE HEADACHE RACK
The headache rack – the same as on your UTE and for the same reason. The model with the fold-down tray helps you to carry more too.
Keep yourself safely inside the cabin, while keeping branches and sticks, cattle, dust, or snakes outside of the cabin. There are plenty of options to choose from, including full and half doors – depending on your climate and needs.
Have a look at Larko’s video on all door options here.
#9 SEAT COVERS
Protect and get more out of the seating in your Polaris with the heavy-duty canvas seat covers
– and also: stop burning your behind in those hot summer days.
#10 NO WAY!
While Larko can’t keep it to 10 top accessories, there are just too many really useful accessories to help you get more done. So have a look at some of the honourable mentions here:
- Lock & Ride Bed Extender help you to haul more when you need it, and the Lock & Ride system allows you to take it off within seconds, when you don’t.
- Winches are available for both the front of your vehicle and a headache rack that includes the winch and at the top of the rack to haul things up on your tip tray. Don’t work harder – work smarter.
- 8 & 10 Ply Tyres that will keep up with your Polaris and will allow you to go anywhere you want.
- Heaters to keep you warm in those frosty winter mornings.
- Revision Mirrors – because we like to know what is going on behind our backs.
- Lock & Ride Chainsaw Holders to keep your tool save but allows you easy access when you need it.
- Lock & Ride Took Grips allows you to have your shovel, pickaxe or anything else you need within arm’s reach. Also available is a complete tool rack, that will fit a whole lot of tools and is just as easily removed through our Lock and Ride system.
- Whippers and Washers – because good vision is key.
- Rhino Racks offers a fantastic range of storage solutions specially designed for your Polaris Ranger and General. Find more info here.